Property and Rooms
The Living Miracles Metaphysical Center
The Metaphysical Center is located in Kamas, Utah, a quiet town with a classic old style pharmacy and diner, modern library, and is the “gateway to the Uinta” mountain range, Mirror Lake, and many other natural landmarks.
Our very quiet community is perfect to focus deeply on your inspired project, to rest your mind, and to draw close together with those who have a deep call for Awakening. The Metaphysical Center is a fully furnished and well-maintained property that has been used for A Course in Miracles devotional stays and retreats, and also serves as a state-of-the-art recording studio and high speed internet hub for our worldwide Ministry.
Room Options & Costs
Starting April 1, 2020, we will have two private rooms available and two shared rooms at a discounted cost. All rooms have access to a shared kitchenette and laundry facilities on the west wing of the Metaphysical Center.
Private Room #1
Our private rooms each feature a queen size bed, an office desk, and a private bathroom.
$500 per month
($750 for a couple)
Shared Room #3
This shared room features a twin-sized single and a twin-sized bunkbed, an office desk, and a bathroom.
$300 per month
- Monthly online retreat with Living Miracles
- All utilities and internet (fiber-optic)
- Large grassy areas in front and back with large pine trees and fruit trees right in our yard
- Shared kitchenette and large naturally lit dining area
- Shaded and furnished outdoor dining area
- Expansive backyard for working, meditation, or relaxation
- Laundry facilities
- Co-living stays are available in month blocks that start on the first day of each month and end on the last day of each month.
What’s Not Included
- Transportation (local Uber, taxi and bus are very convenient options, or you may consider sharing a rental car with your co-living residents)
- Food and Supplies (a large grocery store is within walking distance, along with almost everything in town)
- Cleaning (your private and shared spaces are your responsibility to keep clean and tidy, using your own cleaning supplies)