Co-Living with Purpose
We are dedicating a section of the Living Miracles Metaphysical Center to be used as a co-living space. This is an invitation to live from inspiration; to be with others of a like mind who value the practice of A Course in Miracles and forgiveness, and who wish to deepen in this experience. It is for those who are drawn to the teachings of David Hoffmeister and who have a desire to live close by and interact with the Living Miracles community.
Benefits of Co-living at the Living Miracles Metaphysical Center
- Living on a large property with inviting, open areas where residents can relax and connect as a group, as well as private bedrooms where you can unwind away from the crowd.
- Living with people from around the world who are equally passionate about A Course in Miracles and spiritual growth.
- Enjoying a community experience and still maintaining your own way of living. You will be able to focus on your own projects, adventures, and priorities.
- Co-living at the center is also a call to care for the grounds and property.
- Free access to Living Miracles’ monthly online retreat.
- In-house library that features books of David Hoffmeister and other spiritual authors.
- Opportunities to invite Living Miracles community members to facilitate movie sessions and group discussions.
- Enjoy Sunday Services in the Sanctuary with the Living Miracles Community and local ACIM students.
- Easy access to all Living Miracles events in Utah and collaborative projects.
- Free access to Living Miracles’ Mystical Mind Training online program if you make a three-month or longer rental.
*We are taking certain COVID-19 precautions in our co-living community for you to be aware of before applying. Please see our FAQ page for details.
Living Miracles Community
The Living Miracles core community members are housed in the same property as the co-living members where community laundry facilities and outdoor courtyards will be shared. Living Miracles is a community devoted to the purpose of awakening with the teachings of A Course in Miracles and David Hoffmeister. Over the years, we have received the invaluable gift of living in a community with a shared purpose. We want to open our hearts to anyone and everyone who seeks to deepen their spiritual practice in a community setting based on Self-responsibility and expanded awareness through intuitive listening and supporting the whole.